since ‎Oct-12-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2017 Bighorn with a factory installed Onan 5500 genset. I am looking for a simple plug and play solution to start the generator in the event of a shore power failure. I do not need to maintain batteries as we never boon dock but simply want ...
Has anyone had any experience converting an Onan 5500 from gas to LP? Can it be done and what are some of the pros and cons?
Plan on making a long awaited trip from Florida Panhandle to Grand Canyon then on to Yosemite and Yellowstone. Looking for recommendations on parks close to Grand Canyon and Yosemite. Have a 41ft 5th wheel. We don't necessarily want to stay in the Na...
I have a 2008 3912 Cyclone Toy Hauler. The original tires were Goodyear 225 75 15. I made the mistake of replacing them with "china bombs" E rated. I don't seem to be able to locate a brand in that size that has a G load rating which is what I believ...
Have a 2008 3912 Cyclone. 30# bottles on each side of the unit. When trying to operate on from the off door side stove main burner will light but within a few seconds burner output drops dramitically. Oven and furnace will not stay on. When using the...