since ‎Oct-25-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 199 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just found a storage place that not only has covered storage (metal roof/exposed sides), but it also has 30 and 50 amp shore power.In the past, I've had our TT stored in the open with no connectionsBetter to have it connected to shore power when st...
The circuit-breaker box in this TT is just under the fridge...there's a small fan in the compartment....That fan is cycling about every ten seconds....on for three seconds, then off for five seconds or so, and then on again....then the cycle repeatsI...
The South Texas sun has literally beat the (fairly heavy canvas) spare tire cover on our TT to death...We got it, along with the TT, in January 2019...On a previous trailer, had a hard-shell plastic spare tire cover that kept its looks and utility fo...
During a pounding thunderstorm today, realized I had a pool of water about 9 inches across, 6 inches wide and maybe 1/16 inch deep on the bedroom side of the half-wall dividing the bedroom from the rest of the trailer...also some indication of water ...
In another thread, I described that our truck has been doing a deep rumbling noise at certain speeds when the trailer is connected...it only happened under those conditions....no noise when driving without the trailerTo try to duplicate, the dealersh...