since ‎Oct-27-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Staying in Rockford,Il then on up to Rochester, MN. Looking at an alternative to I-90 during a cross country trip and wonder if someone could tell me how it would be to go 20, 18 and 52 instead. I'd be pulling a 29' travel trailer. Is the road good a...
Hi All, I have reservations at Grizzly RV Park for June 5th. Google maps showing the most direct route being I-90. I'm hoping for a few suggestions for a few must see stops along I-90 prior to getting to South Dakota. Time is not an issue but I'm th...
Question about when a towing company uses their air system to charge a towed motorhome through the external charge port. Their air isn't filtered by the coach air dryer so if they introduced moisture into the system could it be removed by draining th...
Hi all, I'm wiring up my truck to tow a travel trailer. I have the brake controller in and working and the tail, turn and brake lights work OK. It's a factory installed hitch and wiring. The only thing I don't have is 12V to the trailer so that it ...
Hi all, I have an older 1996 vintage travel trailer with a slide ( I just bought it). It has had a leak in the left front corner seam that has pretty much rotted a few feet of the floor and several studs in the front bedroom. What should I use for ...