since ‎Nov-15-2010
‎Apr-11-2024

My Activity

• 4,493 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, the tech sector layoffs got me. Thankfully a previous boss of mine threw me a lifeline. Not as much money, but it is a very good place to work.So, I'm looking at to buy a flat trailer I can put a truck camper on. Then when money permits, buy...
Out of curiosity, I wonder why TC makers don't use the Truma Combi unit which has been out for a few years in the US and been out for much longer across the pond. For what it does, it is perfect for a TC, because it supports electric and propane, as...
What do people think of Dometic "ice chest" refrigerators. Not the Koolatron thermal-electric coolers, but the models that have an actual compressor?I'm thinking of buying one in addition to the existing absorption fridge because it does a good job ...
This was a few months ago, but Ford did a change for their 2017 model year E-350 and E-450 cutaways. There is no 5.4 engine anymore. You get a V-10 across all the Econoline line now.All and all, this is a good thing, JMHO. One less engine variatio...
For an appliance that requires four amps at 12 volts, what do I need to have it work with the 12VDC system.The catch is that the appliance needs 12 volts. Not 12.whatever, 13.x, or 11.x depending on the SoC of the battery... but true 12.0 volt power...