since ‎Nov-16-2010
‎Feb-23-2024

My Activity

• 313 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trip planner has us going through Dayton coming in from 35 to I75N to pick up I70. Thoughts?It also has us staying on I70 though Indianapolis. Does it make better sense to take I465 around the South side?We're in a RV towing a Jeep.TIA,Gary
We make this trip every year and looking for advice about highway 40. It seems the stretch of I70 from the state line to E470 is getting rougher every year. Thinking about getting off at Oakley and taking 40 to Limon and then 71 up to Bush. Any thoug...
I'm interested in installing a temp gauge in our 6L90e transmission. Has anyone done this? I'm struggling with where to place the sending unit. This trans doesn't appear to have a "test port" so, it looks like either I weld a bung on the pan or splic...
Looking for feedback from anyone that has installed a trac bar(panhard bar) on a Chevy 4500 chassis C. Current setup includes Bilstien shocks, sway bars, air bags and some additional positive caster. We're 32' in length with 4400#'s on the front and ...
We'll be coming into the Denver area on I70 from the East. Headed to the KOA in Central City. What are your thoughts on routes? It looks like either the Central City Parkway or highway 6/119. (The thought of driving through Black Hawk and Central Cit...
Likes given to