since ‎Nov-19-2010
‎Nov-22-2023

My Activity

• 342 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It appears a buddy of mind is going to donate two used 300 watt panels.They are rated at 30 volts with about 8 amps open voltage (he got them for a song - used I should say)We’ve been out in the desert in socal and after wiring in a progressive dynam...
Last year, I had an issue with my roof. The roof was pulling away from the wood structure below.With some great advice from Doug I put a fresh layer of 1/8" plywood and attached that to the existing wood roof, then put down new adhesive and my roof ...
My buddy picked up 6 300 watt panels today - because he wants to be able to feed his ravenous Starlink - without running the generator.The starlink uses 190 watts of power at 120v - it's a pig for power.The panels have an open voltage of about 30 vol...
Gents,My EU2000 has served me well for the last 13 years.It's a little long in the tooth (a lot of runtime).Last time I was out with it, I found a bunch of Oil under the frame when I brought it back inside for the winter season.Next week I'm heading ...
As directed, I did my roof patch this weekend. I put a piece of Luan over the area above the bedroom in the 5er, nailed that to trusses and used some construction adhesive to ensure it's not going anywhere.Then I broke into the Dicor water based adh...