since ‎Dec-02-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 648 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to know a ball park MPG figure for a newer Ram 2500 diesel, towing a trailer and empty. I don't want to start a typing war about which rig is the best. It looks like Hemi's are in short supply, but diesels are available for a price.Thank...
I have been using Bing maps for directions from here to there.However, awhile back, the site claims I haven't put in a "Waypoint" and cannot process the request. I haven't changed how I've done the inquiry, but now Bing doesn't work.Can anyone tell m...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30270252
I installed a TST TPMS set of tire monitors on our trailer, and they work well. The wheels are fancy aluminum rims that came on the unit.However, the valve stems leak due to the centrifugal force placed upon them. I've replaced them, but again, they ...
We just returned from a 6900 mile trip from North Idaho to central Florida, via the Southern route going and a central U S return.A few comments about what we saw.The interstate highway system is horrible! Period.For the most part, fuel/gas stations ...
Likes from