since ‎Dec-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There used to be a blog on here that people would put comments in about work they had done in their travels, and then if you needed something in an area, you could look it up and it would have references. Great site but I lost it when I changed compu...
Could anyone tell me the best place to get a step motor for my Monaco Dynasty 2004. Macktee
Wha - Hoo finally getting out of the cold and heading back to our resort. This has been too long in the cold of Western Canada. Although I wasn't staying in my RV like Bob's Your Uncle. However, Bob it is supposed to warm up in Calgary tomorrow. Goo...
That as of right now Alberta residents have joined the ranks of some of the other provinces and are allowed out of the country for up to 7 months without it affecting their health care. Now we just have to wait for the US to allow us to stay a little...
Looking for dealer to install the new MCD day/night shades in the cockpit of our Dynasty. The dealer menu shows Mastertech in Goodyear,AZ. I am in Surprise. I could not find anything on them in the service reviews. Any help would be appreciated. Mack...