since ‎Dec-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 352 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For our home TV we currently have Dish with the DVR they provide, Hopper with Sling. It was basically fine, but after a recent software update, it has been truly awful. It’s not particularly user friendly, fast forward and rewind is not consistent an...
Camping at Vogel State Park this Thanksgiving and came across this unique travel trailer converted to a gooseneck. Just had to share. Happy Thanksgiving all!
Most of the battery discussion that takes place here obviously tends to focus on deep cycle, AGM, 6v, etc. I've learned a ton over the years and feel fairly knowledgeable when it comes to my house batteries. But I haven't given as much thought to my ...
Not really an RV question in this case, but I know someone here will have a good suggestion or two!I have home videos from my GoPro and camcorder as well as some movies on my Windows 10 desktop computer that I'd like to be able to watch on my Samsung...
Hi all,Decided it's time to get into solar! Got a Grape Solar 40A PWM controller and a single 100W panel for starters. My batteries are 2 Trojan T105s.Have some questions about setting up the controller. It doesn't come with a user manual, just a lit...