since ‎Dec-22-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 168 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking at a new 2019 Blazer to use as a flat tow Dinghy.Is anybody else towing one?No fuses to pull,no fancy footwork to set it upper owners manual.Should I do it?
I am trying to find a spare wheel cover to replace the OEM one on a 2005 Fleetwood MH (Ford chassis)Tire size is 245/70 R 19.5. Have looked for it on internet and at local RV place.Their theory is they are hard to find because not many MH's mount spa...
Has anybody found a good cdecal restorer. For a 15 yr old Motorhome that has been maintained (except for decals)
I was having problems with my genie 1 setup at home, When I called customer service they told me I was eligible for a free upgrade to the new Genie 2.The installer was on site in 2 days with necessary equipment.After doing all installation work incl...
Just got back from repair shop.My Onan was leaking gas. It would run fine but the gas was leaking badly from a fitting on the inlet side of the carb.The repair guy said it is a known trouble spot but Onan has chose not to do anything about it.This to...