since ‎Dec-30-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 782 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know one cannot flat tow a 2012 VW Jetta, but can I if I leave the engine running? One mechanic said to leave engine running, and put the tranny in drive, and tow it that way.Does anyone KNOW?Thanks.
A friend reported that he had been told by a cop that it was illegal to leave his ball hitch in the receiver when he was NOT towing. That he needed to remove it.Anyone ran into this? Or, was it a cop just ranting?
I remember helping my Grandmother make cake donuts as a kid. My wife and I have tried a couple recipes, but so far not very satisfied. Not raised, but cake.If you have a recipe, please let me know.Thank you very much.
I am looking for a battery powered clock, alarm, weather radio for the bedroom cabinet. Can be just battery back up.Otherwise, needs to be reset every time power is lost for a moment.Thanks
I have a Voltage 3600, with the two 30 gallon gas tanks and a pump on one for toys. How do I turn on the pump? There is a door back by the tanks, that has a switch and a gauge. It says to press the switch twice to tun the pump on, but it does not,...