since ‎Dec-31-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We camped in the Asheville area over the 4th and our final idea was to go to a rodeo (DW had never been).What we witnessed was more than a rodeo. I was a heart warming event for us to see families with well mannered children dressed in red, white an...
So we drove 350 miles to see the White Sox for the first time in our lives.They were to play the Baltimore Orioles tonight.There was trouble in the city Saturday night but calm was restored Sunday.The campground attendant told us we could easily get ...
Found kitchen slide open one morning a few weeks ago.The dealer told me that a controller was the problem, it was replaced and problem solved.'BTW', the tech saw a leak in the same compartment as the controller and he put some silicone to seal it up....
The thermostat in our new RV is perfect if:You are a dog and can see in the darkYou are 4'7" tall and you have20/20 vision It will be a pain to cover the hole and move the height especially with the control panel 6" above it but would like to get one...
We are avid White Sox fans and just bought tickets for April at Camden Yards.Need some advise on places to stay for a few nights that is hopefully close by. Pull thru is preferred and probably will rent a car if no public/safe transportation is an o...