since ‎Jan-04-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Many years ago I owned a Pleasure-Way Lexor on a 2002 Dodge chassis. It seemed like I needed a football field to make a U-turn and the rear wheels needed spacers added to make it go straight down the road and not have handling problems. Now I'm consi...
Perhaps I should have posted this question in the Rallies and Shows section, but it doesn't seem many view that section, so I thought I'd try here. Hope I don't offend anyone.Currently the wife and I are at Alpine Lake in WV some two hours from Pitts...
I'll be flying into Orlando next week to pickup an RV that's located in Melbourne Beach. The seller said he will pick me up at the Melbourne airport, I just have to get there from Orlando. Do any of you know if there is a shuttle service between the ...
I'll try and make this short. I live in West Virginia and want to buy a used RV from a private party in Florida. If I want an "in-transit" tag from Florida to drive the RV back to WV, I have to pay FL 6% tax, equal to the WV tax, to get that tag. Whe...
Thinking about buying a 2017 Trend 23L. Been doing research on one for the last couple of weeks. Would like input from those that HAVE or HAVE HAD a Trend. What do you think of the ride and handling of the ProMaster chassis? How about fit and finish...