since ‎Jan-06-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

heater,elec. fireWe ran into a “fluke” with our new, 2017 Coleman lite after three use’s . The 110v wires to the Hotwater heater hot rod shorted out against it self and burned a hole in the cover. Luckily we were in the unit, turned on the hot rod, a...
Previous discussion about reinforcing the rear bumper someone posted pictures of a bracket to add strength to the bumper. I can't find this picture and don't remember the name. Can anyone point me in the right direction? My searches turned up nothin...
Added fence post on top of bumper for sewer hose. Now I need to move the license plate. Where (and how) would be a good place to attach this without drilling holes in the trailer? We have no ladder.
Just purchased a Coleman trailer from Cw. All stores are not the same. We purchased from Cocoa, FL. We could not have asked for a better experience. We were treated with respect and the process was smooth and efficent. I believe the way a business...
Thank you for fixing our purchase. We purchased a patio mat and when we left CW and stopped for lunch we realized they didn't give us the right sale price. Went back to CW with the receipt and explained what happened. It took a few minutes but we ...