since ‎Jan-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

RV cornices (aka valance - they go over the top of your curtains head rails and usually also cover the sides, framing your window blinds), not always a love story LOL. It's tempting to get rid of them when remodeling, and I saw TONS of internet posts...
(No I am not interested in mini blinds so no need to tell me about them)Revamping my entire RV and my current Day/Night shades are shot and need to be replaced. I am thinking about switching to CELLULAR BLINDS...DOES ANYONE HAVE THEM IN THEIR RIG? If...
I'd love to hear from other FT RVers and see how you deal with the following HUGE issue we are facing and what experiences (good or bad) you may have had: FACTS: Does your county zoning laws prohibit you to park your RV on private property and live i...
Hoping to connect with other Alfa Gold owners, especially those owning older 90's models. I just bought a 1997 38' model, which I am going to use as an office and to store merch and clothes. It's going to sit on the property here and not intended for...
Been a FT RVer since 2011. I tour a lot for a living and always bouncing from city to city / state to state.I got a UPS store box in Lancaster, CA and that's the address I put on my DL. I guess that makes me an LA county resident then? I travel with ...