since ‎Jan-08-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a fairly new unit, 2017.It has a DSI hot water heater. I hate it with a passion. It is nothing but problems and headaches.About this time of year, for the last two years, it starts to develop DSI faults. Last year I watched some YT vids and wa...
I’m coming up on my third year as a full timer and still learning. This is my second year in this rig. I bought it new. It is a TT, just big enough for me (20’). I’m looking to “protect my investment” so to speak. Not so much as in the value; I know ...
I'm a full timer. I've been using distilled bottled water. I would prefer to use a Pur faucet filter, like the kind used in houses and apartments, where I don't have to go through a lot of trouble. I can just screw it to the faucet, flip a lever when...
I know what I need, just not sure where to start looking (brands / models). This is what I need. I'm a little flexible in some areas, like a smaller bed if I really have to.1) **Truly 4 season**, at least PNW 4 season. I won't be doing any Dakota's R...
All of my light fixtures use the LED so-called “lightbulbs”. The type that mine uses are all 3x5 LEDs. Most of them work fine. But the one over the kitchen sink keeps burning out bulbs quickly. AFAIK these LED bulbs are supposed to be fairly long las...