since ‎Jan-16-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 537 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here's the story. We are looking at getting a new TH fiver. We currently have a Sabre fiver that weighs 12,300 lbs loaded. I know from catscale we have typically added 1500 lbs of stuff to our tt and to our fiver over the years. In figuring numbe...
I know many have discussed how much they like the Garmin over the magellan and rand mcnally in the other threads. Just wondering if anyone has used the cheaper truckers version, the Garmin dezl 560LMT. My old Garmin Nuvi served me well but is in need...
I saw this article titled What to know before you tow a fifth wheel from autoguide.com. As a relative newbie to the 5er world, I thought it would be helpful to newbies considering the move to a 5er. If I had to change one thing it would be to tell p...
Trying to id my slide. We took our maiden voyage this weekend and the slide cut out. First the issue was the wiring separated, we fixed that. Now the gearing is off track. There are white rollers under the slide on the outside. The motor and sli...
Well, we did it. We finally made the leap from tt to 5er. We purchased a 2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS. Dealer installed a Reese 16K hitch for us. Now to look into options to level the ride out as we had a decent amount of squat empty. Considering ...