since ‎Jan-16-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,076 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is a continuation/update of a now two year old post. Thanks to the Raspberry Pi 3b, I have detailed logs per minute of information. Now I have a lengthy menu of graphs to review. This menu of graphs replaces the functionality of a remote meter...
It is just a graph showing the panels waking up at the crack-of-Noon.The graph covers a two hour period. The panels were covered with about 6 inches of snow last night. There are two solar systems each consisting a 200W panel with an MPPT controlle...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30036847
I would like to hear some comments and suggestions.In July 2017, I made some progress on understanding the settings in the MS SS MPPT 15L solar controller. I then modified several settings which move towards a more automatic charging approach. I use...
I am working my way through the MS MODBUS Specification specs to capture data onto the RPi3.The plan is to avoid fixed control panels, and instead, run a web server on the RPi3 and then view info via smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc clients. A mifi wi...