since ‎Jan-16-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 139 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have any experience with this new antenna?Rayzar.I know SCVJeff did a great analisis between the Wingman and the Jack. So I wonder how this new antenna stacks up? Wingman vs JackJust curious.
We are going to have some short boon-docking trips (3-4 days). I do not know my actual energy needs right now, but the DW and I are conservative when it comes to water and power. I really just want to get the biggest return on my $1400.00 budget fo...
We are camping up in the mountains this weekend and having a great time! Went to the Woolie Worm Festival in Banner Elk, and my grandson and I raced a worm (finished last!). Going to the caves this morning. Loving our new 36ckts.....
Had a great trip (9 days, 1700 miles) picking up the new 36ckts! 3 days and 300 miles later, I wanted to use the rinse for the black tank for the first time after I dumped. I left the valve open, connected the hose and very little water came out the...
I posted this in the FR forum as well, but RV.Net is were I first started to be inquisitive and share in the world of like minded RVers..The dealer called and now has our new arrival! We will be traveling to Ohio on Sunday to pickup our Cedar Creek 3...