since ‎Jan-17-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A couple weeks ago we were headed home from a camping trip and coming to a stop i noticed a long skid mark when i looked in my side mirror. I thought to myself, wow someone stopped fast! The guy next to me got my attention and told me that one of my...
I have an outside kitchen door with 3 cam locks. Of course the frame is not square so one end sits 1/2" higher than the other. When new after traveling one of the cam locks would pop out of the frame as the door and trailer flexed. Now i have the fir...
I bought my camper new last year. After a couple of trips i noticed the hubs on the drivers side were getting so hot that i could not hold my hand on them. The passenger side hubs were warm but much cooler. I didnt have time last season to repack the...
I did a lot of reading on expansion tanks and decided to install oneThe hardest part was getting the straps tight in the tight space. With some limited backyard testing it seems like the pump doesnt cycle as much and when it does its a lower volume. ...
I put my knee and my weight on my sofa to repair a blind. I heard a loud pop. Upon inspecting underneath i broke some plastic straps that must act as springs. These are similar to plastic packaging straps, pretty crapy for a sofa i must say. I am not...