since ‎Jan-23-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The fifth wheel we are looking at has started having these little circles appear in the gel coat. They look like someone took a little punch and made these little circles in a group. There are more of them developing. They start as a flaky piece and ...
Went to look at a Triple E Topaz 240rl xl. It has just about every bell and whistle you could ask for, Inside, slides, outside look great. Problem is i got on top and walked the roof. While I didn’t hear anything that sounded ominous I did note that ...
Had a 30 hitchhiker II that we finally took to auction because of slide out leaks and critter infestation after being in a campground for a couple of years. Now we have a 2000 Lance 1140 truck camper that is just too small for us. We have a deposit d...
I have the above listed truck camper with the factory installed 50watt solar panel. I have been looking for the charge regulator which is supposed to be on the right hand side under the sink. If anyone has this camper and can post some photos so I kn...
The wife and I went to Indianapolis and purchased a 2000 Lance 1140. It has a few things to work on, but we are extremely happy. The Tork lift tie downs with fast guns are wonderful. I can have the truck on or off the camper in less then 15 min. That...