since ‎Jan-27-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 140 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I drive a 2016 f350. I would like to know if anyone has found a mod to add a chime to the def filter cleaning warning that comes up on our display. The small orange display that pops up for a few seconds is easy to miss so I hope to add an alarm/chim...
Can anyone tell me the proper way to remove and then reinstall a factory pinbox from a fiver? I want to remove it so I can weld a receiver hitch on it.
Our son is in his junior year at the U.S. Naval Academy and as I have been searching Google Earth for campgrounds on the eastern shore of Maryland I see that there is a campground at the U.S. Naval Ship Research and Development Center. Can anyone pro...
From what I understand when I read this forum that a lot of us engage the engine brake on our diesels any time we drive our trucks, myself included. I drive a 2016 f350 and I would like to bypass the switch on the dash and jump the wires. Granted my ...
When advice has been given to fellow forum members concerning lifting their 5er and welding a sub frame everyone wisely advises adding cross bracing. Can some of you who have done this provide some pictures or diagrams. Thank you as I am trying to vi...