since ‎Jan-27-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've got to move my neice from Edmonton to Kimberley this winter. Dragging a 1/2 full 24' enclosed behind my F250. I'm a truck driver with mountain experience, but I haven't travelled those routes in over 2 decades.I'm curious which would be my bet...
We're camping at Canada's largest national park campground and have been informed that Parks Canada is closing Whistler (780 sites) for renovations for all of 2019. Plans are to upgrade service infrastructure (50 amp), A new welcome center, 17 new w...
Looking to replace my existing 3 burner propane (2) 12000 btu & (1) 9000 btu.I'd like to find a 3 burner with @ 20000 btu each. I've used 2 different camp chef pro 90's and have concluded that they're fine for cooking for a small army but are overki...
I'm planning a fishing trip to northern Saskatchewan. Unfortunately there's over 100 miles of gravel to get to the lake. Been toying with a couple ideas to try to pressurized the 5er to keep it from drawing dust in. My former travel trailer sucked ...
Fridge died on us this week. 110v, 12v, and propane supply all fine. Won't operate on any of the 3. Flue is warm. Nice blue flame. 2 fuses behind fridge are fine.The thing that boggles my mind is that the RH side 'CHECK' light isn't lit. It has a...