since ‎Jan-30-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 673 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am putting in all new 12v and 120v electric in a van. Quick question should i use two or three strand 120v wire for plugs? putting in a WFCO 8700 series power center.
Is anyone ok at simple graphic design. I need some help with a logo. I have some samples of what im looking for but cant get it right. Someone with skill could probably knock it out in no time. Thanks in advancePS it is for a RV mobile repair busines...
I am wondering if others are experiencing more day to day issues with Direct lately. At home with HD we seem to be getting more and more pixelation and brief picture freeze. We dont get error code it is real quick but is annoying. I have been with Di...
I got quite a bit done today. Ran the wires for the Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor. The wires for the remote on/off for the AIMS Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter. Installed both units inside. Then moved on to the install of the Progress...
Is it a big deal to use 3/8 lugs on 5/16 battery post? I am doing a 4x6v GC battery install with 4/0 wire and have 3/8 lugs.