since ‎Jan-31-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 861 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After a few weeks of back and forth with the dealer, i hauled down my 2015 KZ Durango 296BHS to Leisure Time RV in Quispamsis NB and traded it in on a 2021 Reflection 311BHS. Paid the difference with a bank draft and the new unit is ours free and cle...
During the Christmas break, December 29th to be exact we ordered my wife a new car after trying a whole bunch of stuff.my wife's requirements were the following:1. Seven passenger capacity2. Towing capacity of at least 3500lbs (for the Side x Side an...
we've had a nice winter mess over the last 3 days.over 1/4" thick ice
Well guys, its that time of year to start thinking about a few upgrades on the unit and the first one on the list is landing gear stabilizers.I've been looking at both JT Strong Arms and Steadyfast products - I like that the Steadyfast only has two a...
Well, after months of trying to decide what I want to do I made my mind up and went in to see the dealer today.We went back and forth a bit and ended up making a deal on trading my 2013 F250 in on a 2017 F350 SRW Platinum.Ford had 0% financing, 4000$...