since ‎Jan-31-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 260 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

OK, just spent a ton of money getting my new 2018 Ford Edge SEL ready to flat tow ( replacing my 2013 Edge SEL)I got the supposedly proper Blue OX wiring kit etc based on their web site.I went to a RV shop that specializes in this to have the base pl...
OK I have a 2008 HR Scepter 42 PDQ with the Active Air leveling system only (no jacks).For the winter months it is parked beside my house and plugged into a 30 amp service. The question is should I leave it in the "Auto" mode (where the small auxilia...
OK I'm excited that we closed a deal on a HR Scepter 42PDQ.But I'm P@#@# with the owners of the dealership.I went there in good faith that the MH would be at the advertised price as when I started talking to them last week. The price was advertised o...
OK, so I'm still looking to upgrade (3 months of searching and several trips to look) and came across a 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter 42 PDQ.We like the floor plan and general looks etc and are waiting for a dealer response to our email request.Any th...
Just checking the front hubs and notice drivers side is down a bit.Wondering what weight gear oil I should use?Spartan chassis on a 2003 DSDPThanksChris