since ‎Feb-06-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 438 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My husband and I invited my sister to go on a 2-3 week camping trip with us. We have been to many of the places she and I planned to visit but I thought it would help her readjust to being back home in the PNW. Well, I was distracted about water issu...
We have parking forget mountain bikers on our property. We are condidering a small rustic campground. I woukd like to pm any members to ask a few questions. How do i do that? If this is not appropriate, please notify me and remove. If not, i would l...
We have a Washington state senior off season pass that allows us to camp for free ($10 for hookups which we don’t need) from October-March and Sunday-Thursday in April fir $75. It’s a great deal and we use it in the off season. Last Thursday, we left...
We have a scissor step to access the camper that attaches to the threshold (?) or back platform of the camper. There is an attached lip that the edge of the step fits into. We have added cotter pins to keep it from sliding out like it almost did on m...
We travel with our two larger dogs ( Pudelpointer and standard poodle). We mainly disperse camp or stay at federal or state campgrounds, many quite rustic. These don’t have manicured lawns or cement pads. Our pups are pine needle magnets or any other...