since ‎Feb-11-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 951 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I read pretty much all of the posts that I can on here and typically at least have an idea what to do when something goes wrong but this time I'm stuck.My Equalizer Jacks are not working. The problem is the keypad panel will not respond to any button...
Someone asked about LED Lanterns recently, and there were very few posts about them.I wanted one for Christmas and tried a few out. I found that with multiple small LED lights, the output was inconsistent with shadowy areas.Well, my BIL gave me one t...
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I had a blowout on a Michelin 225/75/R16 on the 31 foot MH. The authorized Michelin dealer inspected it and determined it was not a road hazard.They came on my 2011 MH and date codes show them about 3 years old.LTX...
I noticed on my TPMS that my rear 'inside' duals seem to run 2-4 lbs PSI higher after they warm up after several miles.I'm not sure why this is?So a couple days ago I decided to set the cold pressure a couple lbs lower on the 'inside' rear duals.Now ...