since ‎Feb-14-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My battery always drains during a long trip ( 800 + miles ). I've tried leaving my key fob on the bike so the alarm isn't flashing the lights due to the movement.The only thing that works is to pull the main fuse ( which is kind of a pain ).My buddy...
I just heard about this new tire from Goodyear. Made in America and a 87MPH speed rating! Maybe a replacement for the Marathon?I love my Sailun but this sounds like a nice tire.Goodyear Endurance Trailer Tire
Went to load up camper and found it with no power. Turned out that the transfer switch contactor will not energize and engage contacts.The weird thing is that according to the wiring diagram, the shore and generator hookups are reversed.... it has al...
My small Craftsman portable air compressor is finally about shot after 15 years. Looking for quality high pressure pump for my auto and trailer ( 110psi) tires.Any recommendations?Thanks
Looking to add some lights under the top bunk and plug them into a jack ( receptacle) in the ceiling (or high on the wall) in the garage area.Has anyone snaked any wiring in this area? Tips?