since ‎Feb-15-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who will build me a custom diesel super C motorhome on a chassis with a GVWR of at most 26,000 pounds? Something like the Ram 5500, Ford F-550, Ford F-600, or the Navistar International chassis.I know about Powerhouse Coach. NRC Modifications and S...
Back in October I got a new Coleman-Mach 48008-9660 3 P. S. heat pump and a 9630-715 non-ducted ceiling assembly.With warmer weather, I've noticed a problem with the air conditioning. On LOW COOL or HIGH COOL, with the temperature knob in an interme...
Summary: Easy to read simultaneous display of max 14 tires, but expensive and other drawbacks.I've used an RVi Tire Patrol tire pressure monitoring system for well over 2000 miles now. I drive a 27 foot motorhome with six tires and flat-tow a car. ...
I've been using a Norcold Polar N8DC 12 volt compressor refrigerator for a few days. So far I'm happy with it.Here are a few specifications not on the Norcold web page. They're from the data plate inside the refrigerator.Gross volume: 231 litersFre...
I'm looking for a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that shows the pressures of a least 10 tires simultaneously on its display. I don't want to have to look away from the road at least 10 times as a display scrolls through each tire.The product...