since ‎Feb-18-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,377 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Class C has a basically useless tiny corner wall cabinet over the toilet. I'm considering replacing it with at least one shallow, tall & narrow wall cabinets similar to these IKEA cabinets.These cabinets are 5.5" deep, 16" wide, and 38" tall....
I have a 2014 Coachmen 21QB on a Chevy 4500 chassis, with an Onan 4KW generator.*Does the generator have its own starting battery? If so, how is this battery charged? Or does the generator crank off the chassis battery? (I'm assuming it doesn't c...
The specs I've found online for my motorhome show it with a height of 10'10". Does this include the height of the roof AC unit?Coachmen Freelander 21QB 4500 Chevy specs
My electricity is still on in Middle TN, no worries. But that may not always be the case in the future!If I have a transfer switch properly installed, is there any reason I can't use the RV generator to power my house?Water heater and range are gas...
I'm still stewing around about a good parking spot for my class C. There is no off-site storage I would trust within a reasonable distance of my home.The city will not allow me to add an additional driveway entrance, which was one option. I wou...