since ‎Feb-19-2011
‎Jan-30-2024

My Activity

• 3,002 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

My bride and I Just returned from a quickie, 3 day 2 night trip to the Burnt Corral CG to celebrate her 73rd birthday. It is located 5 miles south of the Roosevelt Dam and about 10 miles north of the largest section of Apache Lake. From the Rooseve...
Had a nice ride from our home In Payson up 87 to Lake Mary Road and on into Flagstaff. After lunch at our favorite burger joint we headed down 89A through Oak Creek Canyon and on through Sedona. The length limits have changed quite a bit over the la...
After 15 years of riding motorcycles in conjunction with our RV adventures {towing my bikes on/in various trailers behind our 24' Class C} my bride and I decided it was time for a change. As we both began to navigate our early 70's the decision was m...
Every year we visit our friends in Angel Fire New Mexico in late September/early October view the Aspen trees turning gold. The timing varies every year but this year we hit it perfect. This shot was taken from our lunch break spot while on a 3 hour ...
I have been using Carl Shirley {928 951-3500} here in Payson Arizona for all of my mechanical/RV repair needs for nearly 3 years and he is hands down the best I have ever dealt with. Not only is he a great RV technician {who is happy to make house c...
Likes from