since ‎Mar-01-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 139 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

last week I traveled I 40 east in Arizona and the road was terrible. I am a motorhome towing. Next week I have to travel it again. Can anyone tell me if I 10 would be better? I could take that and connect back to I 40 via I 25 later. Does I 40 get be...
has anyone tried one of these signal boosters made for RV's? Wondering if I can stream HULU using this in combination with my Verizon MIFI? The company Rep said "maybe". Before spending $500 I would like to know if anyone has success with this or a s...
I currently use a Verizon Jet Pack to get Netflix on my TV. I want to add HULU but I get a message that it won't work with my mobile connection. At the same time I can get HULU on my I phone. I read some past references to this problem and it talks a...
we drove the toad from Destin Fla to Albany NY for Christmas. Traffic in and around Charlotte and Atlanta was horrendous. There is another route (non-interstate) from Charlotte to Fla using Alabama route 1. Can anyone tell me how that route is? I kno...
our seats are starting to show some wear. Instead of re-upholstering I was wondering if anyone has used the chair covers from CW? If you have how do they look and are they comfortable? THX