since ‎Mar-05-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 284 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

SIGH! We Managed to melt half a pound of butter all over the stop top and down onto the catch pan of the stove top. It is a MAYTAG GAS RANGE Model # CLY2220BDB. I had to take the central flash burner tube assembly apart to clean the goop off of the p...
Yes, I did a search and there were no related previous posts. I read another posters thread about wondering if the light goes out or not and enjoyed some of the more humorous replies and tried to look past the snarky old usual posts from the usual sn...
I wasn't sure if I could post this many pics in one post. Apparently I can!:) Short story is I got stuck in the soft ground while moving our RV to it's summer camp site. I called the tow truck service and they showed up with a fairly large truck and ...
Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago I had posted about finding some surprise water leaks in our RV. I have dealt with those by fixing this, repairing that and installing some shark-bite ballcock valves in strategic locations. My problem for this post ...
Well, as the title suggests, we found water where we didn't really expect to. I was taking the skirts off of the old girl (trailer, not wife!) and I was working under the area just in the vicinity of the water heater. Momma was in the shower and I no...