since ‎Mar-14-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 314 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all.Now with baseball back on, I want to take the family to Seattle area as we have done before to catch a game . Looking around Aug 7-14 . We have stayed at the KOA outside of Seattle and research looks like it is closed. We are a family of 4 tra...
Have a 2017 Platinum 350 6.7 in black. Sold stock wheels and rims. Looking to buy toyo at3 and some black rims. Need the 3750 capacity for the toyhauler. What have you guys bought and are you happy with in? No lift, just stock everything.Thanks
Hi allOwn a 2014 Voltage 3305. This past weekend the landing gear seemed to cause me problems. When I was hooking up sunday to leave, the gear was very slow and would only run about 3-5 seconds and then stop all together. I would wait a minute and it...
2017 f350 diesel and 2014 voltage 3305 toyhauler.I am getting a prompt on my screen when hooked up and I pull the brake controller it shows TRAILER DISCONECTED.Any ideas? Bought some diaelctric grease and will apply some and was thinking maybe a gro...
2017 f350 diesel and 2014 voltage 3305 toyhaulerWhen all hooked up and I pull slide the brake controller to see my gain setting it shows Trailer Disconnected prompt on the truck screen. Lights and brakes seem to work but this prompt can't be right???...