since ‎Mar-17-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 404 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is anyone boondocking near the border having any problems with criminals?? Was thinking of going to Amistad reservoir in Texas for some bass fishing buy worry about leaving my camper unattended for hours.MOD'S EDIT: Slight rewording to avoid the poli...
Looking at 2015 forest river fr3 30ds class A motorhomes and see average asking price for low mileage ones is $65,000 to $70,000. Found an old ad from 2014 for a brand new one for $79,911 !! What the heck!!!!
Any RV toilets that have a chute to guide the poop to the flange instead of being open inside ??
Not to make light of the corona virus as I am sure more will die from it but.....this is for the United States in 2017Number of deaths for leading causes of death:Heart disease: 647,457Cancer: 599,108Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936Chronic...
I have the hand flush model and fumes are escaping where the hand flush arm enters the bowl area. There is a non-replaceable seal there so I can't fix it. I actually like the toilet and am considering the foot flush model to replace it. Does anyone k...