since ‎Mar-21-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for anyone with real world experience with this particular antenna. I just purchased this model and was wondering how often there were issues due to the West only feeds. I will be traveling primarily in the South and the Western part of the U...
Here’s the plan. I have a b van with a very limited footprint on my roof.I’m looking to remove the over the air antenna to make room for the Winegard Pathway x1. Now for the question . How much of a hassle would it be on rare occasionsi to call or g...
Is there a brand of portable gas grill that will work with the built in gas tank on an RV?This tank has its own regulator which renders my grill worthless as it has its own dedicated regulator . Long story short I’m regulating my grill twice which ju...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29495241Not Electronic TechnologyMoved to General Issues
Looking for the afore mentioned, Does any such animal exist? I'm looking to use this on the rear of a class b, I've found one ,,,, but they are in Canada and don't ship to the US, go figure, I posted on this forum instead of the B forum for more expo...