since ‎Mar-25-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Okay, I got a great deal on an older TT in really good shape but need a truck to tow it. The Dry weight of the trailer is 4,624lbs and the GVWR is 6500lbs. I think a half ton pickup will be okay but could use some guidance on engine and gear ratios. ...
Hope someone has an answer before I shell out money for ANOTHER new carborator. Genset didn't run when I bought my 2014 Winnagago Sighseer, No problem got it a good price and expected to put some money in it. $300 dollars for a carborator and the gen...
We are getting ready to store the motorhome for the winter and are wondering if there is anything we can do to keep out the mice during the winter months. We keep it in a barn out in the country so there will be mice.
I've been told by my Toyota dealer that I can't convert my RAV4 to flat tow so I now must look at a tow dolly. I've rented a U-haul years ago and they don't come with brakes of any kind. My first question is, do I need brakes on the tow dolly? My nex...
Just looked a a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer with 17000 miles. This thing looks new but really needs a tune up. Started right up but running rough. I made an offer of $28000 contingent on running to my satisfaction after the current owner pays for a tune...