since ‎Mar-27-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 336 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As the last recall thread rapidly spun off topic just wanted to provide a couple of details I picked up at the dealer yesterday when getting an oil change. The service manager gave me a copy of the email received from Ford and below are the most rele...
We are camping and the Norcold N81X refrigerator is not keeping the refrigerator cold. The freezer compartment is still frozen but fridge section is approaching 50 degrees and it is running constantly. Same issue on electric or gas. Seems to have det...
In June of 2012 I ordered my truck outfitted the way I wanted and took delivery in August. Per signature it is a 2012 F150 Max Payload. Have really enjoyed the truck. Pros:Electronic steering rack - drives straight and true and has the lowest sense o...
My neighbor is a good guy and went out and bought a 2016 Ram 2500 CTD with the 8' foot bed about a year or so back. It is a nice truck. Now that he has started looking at what he may be hauling he will likely exceed the payload sticker on the door. H...
We get plenty of tire threads on the forum and I have searched around but wanted to ask a specific question. For those of you with a F150 or Ram / Chevy 1500 who switched from stock tires to the same size Toyo Open Country - did you see an effect on ...