since ‎Mar-29-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who has high hours on a splash lube Onan? Curious what the engine lifespan of these RVQG units are. I know the pressure lube and QD units last a long time, so you guys just sit back and enjoy your filtered oil. This thread is for 3600 rpm screamers. ...
Just curious if anyone has tried to retrofit baggage door latches (slam latches) on a compartment door that was outfitted originally with the old CH751 barrel locks. I've noticed some of the larger Class A's and fivers have slam latches instead of b...
Friends,I come to you in desperation. I’ve been fighting the inevitable and venerable cabover leak. 2015 Coachmen Freelander. I know this type of entry level construction is prone to leaks, but it was in our budget and we love our little bus. I spent...
How long do orders typicaly sit in this status? Did the holiday completely break fulfillment, or is CW just very slow? What are your experiences?Customer Service can't tell me anything about the order other than it's 'awaiting shipping'. Thanks, I...