since ‎Mar-31-2011
‎Jan-08-2024

My Activity

• 2,342 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

Take off for Darlington, SC with race car in tow. Tach stops working, oh well, I keep going. Notice volt gauge isn't working right, keep going. About 1/2 way there I pull up to a stop light in the left turn lane the light turns green and my DP don't...
Don't know where the previous post went but I went from NC to Ohio yesterday and back today. DP towing Smart car on Dolly and I went through the EZ pass lanes 3 times up and 3 back with no problem. The biggest problem I saw was people who cannot re...
NEAR is the key word. I have a 38ft DP with a Toad. Prefer a private campground but could take something else. I already googled and I have a place in Glan Burnie so I'm not interested in Cherry Hill etc. NEAR Thurmont. Thanks
Will it be possible to find a camp ground in this are for a week in January? 38ft DP with a Smart car toad. Will mostly be sleeping there but need 50amp hook ups. Want to go visit Great Grand Baby. Thanks
We have a 2009 and a 2014 Smart Car and have probably combined towed them 60,000mi on a dolly in neutral with never a problem. Today someone told DW that we could not do that as it would ruin either the transmission or the motor. I need not hear fr...