since ‎Dec-13-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

At 55 I was laid off because of 9/11. No jobs so wife quite her job & we went on the road doing hearing test per OSHA. I loved the job got to go in the back door & see how America is made, worked jobs as few as 2 up to 12,000 yes took between 3/4 mo...
Well our super glide hitch all the way to to the back. So can not unhook the fifth wheel. Has this happen to anyone before? We have had it for 10 years with over a 100,000 miles on it. I will not be back till evening thank you.
Wife broke her leg & has a hard timing climbing up into our 5er. The airstream is a lot lower + she does not have to clime once inside. Looking at getting 26-27' 5-10 years old. I have seen some folks have had water problems & they use pressure te...
It is 15 out side & will get down to 8 tonight. Can't go to quartzite this winter as wife broke her leg & can't put any weight on it till middle of Jan. She can't climb up into the 5er or should I say she can't hop up the stairs. So it will be a c...
Have a Coleman AC/HP 48014-876. The fan will not start it will just hum. Do I need to replace the fan motor, or the Start Device Pkg. or both. Which one goes out most of the time or while I am up there just replace both? I just checked & the start...