since ‎Apr-20-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

These are brochure pics of my new TT.(Caravan)We took delivery 2 days ago. Briefly 4 Berth, weight 3000lbs, inertia brakes, cassette toilet, Aluminium frame. We will tow with a 2.5ltr Nissan Navara
HI allMy Jenson radio occasionally turns itself on. The 5er is in storage and has not been used for over 2 weeks. On Saturday the storage owners phoned me to say he could hear the radio from outside the trailer. We went over and sure enough the radio...
OK. At the risk of being called a stupid limey, can anyone answer this.I have owned an American built fiver for over 3 years, covered about 16000 miles, driven on and off ferry ramps, in and out more gas stations that I care to know about, and access...
After months of blood tests, ultrasound scans and hospital visits and with just 6 days to spare, I have been given the go ahead to head for the sun for a few months.Snow birding from the UK always includes a ferry, and the one we choose is 24 hrs and...
Hi allMy American built, but UK spec'd 5th wheel suffers from an occasional leak. It only happens when driving in heavy rain (something we get a fair bit of). It seems to be getting past the bottom D seal and onto the carpet, remaining undiscovered u...