since ‎Apr-27-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I noticed on my 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34B Class A that my main slide out in the front of the coach has gotten sluggish and dips low in the front when opening. The tipping of the slide out causes it to drag on the coach floor and usually requires a p...
The drivers side rear slide on my 2014 Bounder 34B is not working. I suspect a fuse seeing as I don't hear anything happening. Where would I find the fuse for this rear slide? There is one small fuse box near floor on passenger side near the bunk be...
Has anyone painted or replaced the chrome 19.5 F53 FORD 10 LUG RV motorhome wheel simulator rim liner black? I think the black would match paint scheme on my 2014 Bounder 34B better. Little to no chrome anywhere else on RV.Thanks
I have a class A gas motorhome and was looking for recommendations on roadside assistance. I am a member of FMCA and GoodSams so was thinking of one of those. Most of my trips are local but each year we travel to Myrtle Beach from MA and this year w...
Hello, I have a 2014 Bounder and was considering the 5 Star tuning. While I understand many will have different opinions, I don't expect any material fuel efficiency, rather I was hoping for better shifting especially up hill. I also watched a video...