since ‎May-08-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 401 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thanksgiving in the TC..sure..No Black Friday, even better. What a great trip..a TC, TT and my brother in law rented a house.Every year my wife puts on Thanksgiving at our house but this year we decided to do it on the beach at Red Coconuts. Weather ...
We took a trip down to Key Largo for a three day weekend...sorta..We were on the road at 10am hoping to get down there around 12:30 but of coarse trouble found me...The bearing on the 12 year old boat trailer decided to stay home, stay on I-95..lucki...
After testing the Firestone Work rites I have decided they aren't for me or my set up.I went with these over the Timbrens because of price and adjustable shims. They do what they were designed for but the ride suffered unloaded. If the camper lived o...
After years of my lovely dish washer complaining about how it was impossible to wash larger objects I treated her with a new faucet. (thankfully she doesn't visit this forum)I found this beautiful plastic chrome one on Ebay for $42 shipped. I was act...
Installed the hitch over the weekend. I like how easy it is to mount and how high its off the ground. Only issue I had is they forgot 4 bolts in the mounting kit. Ill be putting my chest style tool box in the front so I can put gear in it such as ch...