since ‎May-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 726 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m looking for inputs from those using hybrid inverters, especially in conjunction with generators to run high load devices like the AC. I currently have 600 watts of solar on the roof of my 5er, with a samlex pure sine inverter powering the whole r...
Folks, I'd ask in this post that everyone please stick to factual, technical information type responses if any, and avoid emotional responses, or the personal attacks which often seem to become the case in discussions about the Andersen Ultimate hitc...
I'm coming up on the one year marks with the Andersen Ultimate steel version approximately 5k miles with the Bighorn, a around 800 miles with a Presidential suites. I've given up on the hitch as it's causing damage to both my truck, and my 2016 Bigho...
I have a longer road trip coming up in a couple weeks and am in need of a new pin box prior to departing. I need to get something on order right away as I'll need to do the installation weekend after next. I'm thinking it would be wise to add a suspe...
We're having to change our Arizona October vacation to Washington state. Very open to suggestions as to where to go, with an itinerary driven by the following constraints:Week 1, depart the Salt Lake City area Saturday morning, destination???? Open t...