since ‎May-19-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2018 3721 RL Montana with a Samsung Residential Fridge that is defective and is going to be replaced under warranty. Catch is of course..how do you get it out and the new one in?Dealer isn’t real sure either, but looks like they are plannin...
This may be old news but I recently purchased a 2018 3721RL Montana from Camping World. Short story...Samsung Fridge has already stopped working. Freezer works great..Fridge doesn’t cool down. Called Camping World and service informed me “we only sel...
I have a new 2018 Montana 3721RL with a Samsung Residential Fridge. It is no longer cooling? The ice maker has never worked. The freezer works fine.I have been connected to shore power for the past 3 months. I have insured all buttons inside the frid...
So I have been a Direct TV customer for many years. I am tired of new customers being treated better than loyal ones like myself. So I have decided to switch to DISH Winegard Trav’ler Fixed Roof Satellite on my new Fiver. I have several questions for...
I have a 2018 3721RL Montana. Unfortunately it is located a couple of hours away at the moment. I was assuming all Montanas are the same width, and was wondering if anyone knows what size Morryde Cargo Tray will fit...specifically the length? I remem...