since ‎May-24-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all!I am in the process of building a shop on my property.The plan is to be able to park a travel trailer and/or coach in there.Total shop size is 32(w)x48(d) with a 14x14 door.My main question is this: How much room do I need in front of the shop...
Jayco told me it can't be done because my 2012 X19H's roof can't support the weight.Does anybody have any experience with that?
Hi all!I am planning on installing a solar system on my 2012 Jayco X19H. In the process, I asked Jayco customer service for roof / wiring plans. Here is their response:response 1:"Thank you for contacting Jayco. My records indicate that your trailer ...
Hi all!I am thinking about installing a solar system on my 2012 Jayco X19H.Have been reading a lot in the last few days, and I think that I would like to run the wiring through the Fridge Vent.Looking under my vent today though, I see that it's close...
My two 6V Interstate batteries have been doing very well. They were installed by the dealer before we took delivery of our new X19H in June of 2011.Never had any issues with them, but wondering now at 8 years of age if I should replace them for relia...