since ‎May-26-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well I just wanted to give a little review of my first real tow with my new Andersen hitch. I towed almost 500 miles from SoCal to Southern Utah with it and was impressed with it. It towed about the same as the Propride hitch I used to have for the...
Hi all, I am looking at a new TT and I am trying to decide on a hitch. I am trying to decide between a Reese dual cam and a pro pride. I know how the pro pride drives, I got one for my old set up which was too much trailer not enough truck. It wil...
Well I did it. I was backing into my drive after a weekend camping and I hit the corner of the trailer against the house. Total bonehead move. Now it is time to go and get it fixed. Would this be an insurance claim? Also, where should I look to ...
I was wondering about the bottom of the shower enclosure where it meets the tub. It not sealed so there is a small gap all around the tub. The enclosure is sealed everywhere else. Is this normal? It would seem to be a good water leak source. Shou...
We are thinking of going camping up in Big Bear Lake this summer, and I am looking for the best route for pulling a TT. I was thinking going up the 38 from Redlands because I know the 330 is steep and then really tight though Arrow bear. Any though...