since ‎May-30-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,932 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I just sold my 5th wheel. With diesel fuel topping $7/gallon here in California, I can't see pulling a trailer at 12mpg. So, the question I have is....what can of MPG can I expect to get from my 2000 F350 7.3 if I decided to get say a 10' camper? Wi...
2,600 miles later.......First it was the toilet. 20 years of use finally took its toll. The cable that operates the water supply in the toilet decided it was too tired to continue. That happened on a Sunday evening in Phoenix. 4:55pm. Too late to get...
This is the last of the major vehicle manufactures to go all in on electric vehicleshttps://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/electric-ram-1500-pickup-in-2024/
For the first time in 30 years of RV ownership I have a rodent in the belly of my 5th wheel. Ate through a pex line. I have an couple that lost their home in the NoCal Caldor fire living in the trailer. He heard the hissing this morning. Of course, i...
The wife and I have decided to loan out our 5th wheel to fire victims here in Northern California. It's the least we can do to help those desperately in need. We can handle the consequences, good or bad, mentally and financially. We are even discussi...
Likes from